You want to increase your Business Digital ?
Work with influencers for get sales
Check theses influencers guide
Here’s exactly how I use influencers to promote things for brands
First, make it clear what you want them to do
Shoutout your Instagram page or Promote a product of your business
- – How many posts would you like them to do?
- – What would you like them to promote?
- – How would you like them to promote?
- – What will you give in exchange for the promotion?
Then, approach them
Be nice, professional and friendly
- – Send an Email via Contact
- – Send a Direct Message
- – Find a Contact Page and see if you can leave a message there
- – Reach them on other social media, such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Blog to make sure
you get in touch with them
- – Send a Follow Up email I provided you 3 days after the first message
Next, things you need to know when you negotiate with influencers
Always evaluate how much they are worth by looking at the number of likes and comments on their posts
- – Influencers from 10k to 25k: Offer for free product or a free session of what you’re selling
- – Influencers from 25k to 50k: Offer many free products or free sessions of what you’re selling
o If they ask for money, their posts should have at least 500 likes and 20 comments (3%
engagement rate), and offer 10$ to 30$ at most.
– Influencers from 50k to 100k: Offer free product and offer to pay from 20$ to 100$ depending on the person’s engagement rate
o 1000 Likes and 20 comments per post, pay no more than 30$ per post (1% engagement rate)
o 1000 to 3000 Likes and 50 comments per post should be around 30$ to 60$ per post depending on niche (3% engagement rate)
o 3000 and more than 50 comments per post could be around 75$ per post.
– Influencers with 100k followers to 250k followers: Offer free product and offer to pay from 100$ to 200$ depending on the person’s engagement rate
o 3000 Likes and 30 comments per post should be around 50$ per post (1-3% engagement rate), and also try to negotiate for many posts over a period of time rather than a one- time post. For example, 3 posts over 2 weeks at 120$
o 3000 to 5000 Likes and 50 comments per post should be around 50$ to 100$ per post depending on niche (3-5% engagement rate), and again try to negotiate for many posts over a period of time rather than a one-time post. For example, 3 posts over 2 weeks at 225$
o 5000 Likes and more with more than 50 comments, it really depends on who the person is, what platform they are using, how they are known and other factors that can increase their influence and at the same time their prices
– Influencer with 250k and more: Make sure to always calculate the engagement rate o Likes per Post / Amount of followers
***If they have other platform, always try to negotiate for a post on their other social media platform as well. Offer to write a post and create the content for them.
***IMPORTANT TO KNOW, Pages should usually be way less expensive than a person, because they usually promote more stuff, so their audience may sometime be a little less responsive, make sure to verify their engagement rate before sending them an offer